We want to take this time during your school break to wish you a very happy and prosperous new year! There are a lot of exciting things happening at Fallon Sports in 2018 and we want to be sure you are able to enjoy the tremendous benefits and realize what it means to be a member of Fallon Sports. In this email, we will explain the importance of utilizing our staff, our coaches and helping you to understand the Fallon Sports website. We want you to be able to have access to our unmatched network of college coaches nationwide. Jeff personally communicates with these coaches, for you and all Fallon Sports members. In addition, we will breakdown the benefits and value of each of our college trips, evaluations, as well as the importance of getting registered for each trip early. Also, we encourage you to contact any of us if you have specific questions at all. We understand the recruiting process can be confusing and even stressful, so it is important that we serve the role of taking away that confusion and stress to make this an enjoyable process.
New 2018 Fallon Sports Highlights
- College coaches will join Jeff to coach our teams at each college showcase & experience
- New enhanced personal profiles with unlimited videos, complete upcoming schedules and all academic and athletic information available for coaches to see, review and interact with
- Fallon Sports promotes these profiles and your videos to college coaches on a monthly basis always with updated information.
- FREE Quarterly Collegiate Evaluations (Jan, May, Aug, Nov) for every Fallon Sports member
It is important to continue to build your relationship with our staff and understand the role each of us plays to help get the most out of your Fallon Sports membership! Together we form a dynamic team that is a huge asset to your college recruiting process.
· Jeff Fallon (JeffFallon12@gmail.com)
- Works to get to know you so he can help you find the best place to compete and earn your degree at the college leve